Sunscreen sticks that feature an innovative biodegradable cardboard applicator following their engagement to reduce single use plastic in everyday lives. This premium on-the-go stick, glides on smoothly to offer the same great sun protection as our other sunscreens with a practical mess-free on-the-go format.
Because we love animals, nature and marine-life, our sunscreen is PETA Certified, vegan, cruelty-free and reef-friendly. Easy to apply, thanks to its smooth texture due to ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter, our sunscreen stick is perfect when you’re on the go, so bring it with you wherever you go, and soak up the sun!
- Natural and efficient mineral sunscreen: Made with non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- Plastic-free packaging: biodegradable easy to use cardboard tube.
- Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen.
- All-natural ingredients: Plant-based and mineral ingredients only.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Natural sunscreen that’s easy to apply: non-greasy and clear formula.
- Unscented sunscreen.
Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide (20%)
Inactive ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkil (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) was, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, polyhydroxystearic acid.