This toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
Try a new flavor, or take your favourite toothpaste on the go with our new travel size. ATTITUDE Watermelon Kids’ Toothpaste with Fluoride is perfect for teaching your little ones healthy dental hygiene habits, thanks to its delicious watermelon flavor. This paraben-free and alcohol-free vegan toothpaste is made with plant and mineral ingredients. Since its formula contains fluoride sodium, this toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities.
- Toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p) Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, caprylic/capric triglyceride*, ethyl butyrate*, ethyl 2-methylbutyrate*, ethyl acetate*, dimethyl heptenal*, ethyl isovalerate*, hexenyl acetate*, limonene*, benzyl acetate*, ethyl hexanoate*, hexyl acetate*, vanillin*, mentha viridis leaf oil*, *fragrance (parfum).
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.